5/01/2015

Lying on Tron and cleaving miles. Real TRON motorcycle


Fully functioning bike TRON

 

Approximate price: 55 000 USD
 Two brothers Marc and Shannon Parker, gathered fully functioning bike which is in great detail follows the design of the Light Cycle from "Tron: Legacy".
    Brothers living in the United States, possess a workshop "Parker Brothers", which often create unusual as cars and motorcycles, such as a copy of Ford Mustang Eleanor from the movie Gone in 60 seconds" and KITT Ford Shelby GT500KR) from the TV series "Knight rider".After showing the continuation of the legendary film "Tron", mark and Shannon set out to build not just a futuristic model of the device in full size, fully working bike where it would be possible to drive with a breeze on normal roads.


After spending 3-1/2 hours enduring   the long lines, surly clerks, and insane regulations at the department of motor vehicles, I stopped at a toy store to pick up a gift for my son. I brought my selection - a baseball bat - to the cash register. "Cash or charge?" the clerk asked. "Cash," I snapped. Then, apologizing for my rudeness, I explained, "I've spent the afternoon at the motor-vehicle bureau." "Shall I giftwrap the bat?" the clerk asked sweetly. "Or are you going back there?"

 














I snapped. Then, apologizing for my rudeness, I explained, "I've spent the afternoon at the motor-vehicle bureau." "Shall I giftwrap the bat?" the clerk asked sweetly. "Or are you going back there?"



Monster of the future

 

Suzuki engine
  First bike was presented in the winter. Now this bike effectively move around the city, illuminating the night with its bright led illumination.
This "monster of the future" master was equipped with a liter Suzuki engine.
  But along with a powerful petrol engine, in some instances successfully used the motor.
   On top of that, the discs, sized at 22 inches, and rubber under them made to order.
   The weight of the bike is 215 kg. Parker Brothers already received an order for these motorcycles.
    Approximate price: 55 000 USD and depends heavily on the desires of the customer


.

No comments:

Post a Comment